- 4 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- Beat together cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar. Mix in peanut butter and milk. Beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into two 9 inch graham cracker pie shells. Cover and freeze until firm. Takes about 2 hours and 30 minutes to set.
- Remove from freezer and allow pie to soften for 10 minutes.
- Slice and Enjoy!
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends