- Trifle Ingredients:
- 2 (21 ounce) cans LUCKY LEAF(R) Premium Strawberry Fruit Filling
- 20 sugar cookies, broken
- White chocolate mousse (see instructions below)
- 1 (8 ounce) tub whipped topping
- White Chocolate Mousse Ingredients:
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, melted
- To make mousse, beat cream in a bowl until it thickens. Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add chocolate and beat until smooth. Fold in whipped cream mixture.
- Assemble trifle by layering Lucky Leaf Premium Strawberry Fruit Filling, broken sugar cookies, white chocolate mousse, and whipped topping in a trifle bowl. Top with dollops of whipped cream. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends