Cook time: 1 Hr 15 Min Prep time: 20 Min
4 celery stalks chopped
1 onion chopped
2 clove chopped garlic
2 Tbsp fresh parsley leaves chopped
2 Tbsp butter
2 Tbsp olive oil
6 c cubed bread slices
2 pinch coarse kosher salt
2 pinch fresh pepper
1 Tbsp teriyaki sauce
1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
few dash(es) liquid smoke flavoring
2 lb pork loin, boneless
dry rub.. i used a grill dry rub.
pam cooking spray.
1. In a skillet melt your butter and olive oil. Let it get hot..
2. Add Chopped Celery, onion, Fresh Parsly and garlic. Cook until onion is translucent.
3. Add Salt,Pepper,Bread cubes and Worcester sauce,and some liquid smoke.. Teriyaki sauce(I also added a small amount of Olive oil to the mix.) Mix and set a side.
4. Cut the loin so it is flat. Instruction read. cut a length wise slit down the center of each tenderloin to within 1/2 in. to the bottom. I used a pork loin so I just cut it any way I could to get it to lay flat with out breaking it up. You can look on line for a video of instruction.
5. Place plastic wrap over the top and flatten to 1/2 in thickness. This can be tricky. Try not to break up the meat. pound with a out ward motion to get it thin enough but not to thin to break. You need to be able to pick it up and handle it.
6. I sprayed a gill pan with Pam.. the meat was large and needed a large flat area to brown the meat. Rub the meat with a desired dry rub. Place on Hot grill or pan to brown the meat on each side. You can use Olive oil if you would like. Takes a couple of min. When It is to your desired color, remove from pan.
7. Add your stuffing to the meat leaving room on the out side edge. Roll the meat up and then use your kitchen twine to tie it so the filling does not fall out.
8. Place it in on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake uncovered at 330 degrees F. For approximately 1 hr and 15 min. Or until the meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F. ( I cooked mine at 350 would not recommend it.) Cooking it slower on a lower temp should maintain the moister in the meat. The center should be 160 degrees.
Stuffed Pork Loin
9. Let it stand for 5 min. Remove the string and Enjoy..
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends