- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 Tbsp sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3 (8-oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Crust: Combine all ingredients and press against sides and bottom of 9-inch springform pan. (I use a measuring cup to do this – works great!)
- Filling: In the bowl of an electric mixer, mix together cream cheese, sugar, 4 egg yolks, lemon juice and vanilla.
- In another bowl, beat 4 egg whites until stiff and creamy. Fold egg whites into cream cheese mixture. Pour into crust in springform pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake in the oven for another hour with the door closed.
- Freeze several hours before serving. Remove from freezer and remove from pan before allowing the cheesecake to thaw.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends