- 1 lb. ground meat
- 1 16 oz. box bow tie pasta
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1 (26 ounces) jar pasta sauce
- 1 10 oz. can dice Italian style tomatoes
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounces) package shredded Italian cheese blend
- Any other pizza toppings, you can add like black olives, sausage, onions, green peppers, etc…
- Boil water and salt for pasta. Once it starts boiling, add pasta. Brown meat in a separate frying pan. When pasta is cooked, drain.
- In a lightly greased 9×13×3 inch pan, pour a small amount of sauce to lightly coat the bottom. Add a layer of pasta and add 1/2 of sauce, can of tomatoes, garlic powder, and oregano.
- On top of pasta, layer the ground meat, then add a layer of pepperonis. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and Italian cheese. And layer more pepperoni. Top with bacon bits and anything else you like just like a pizza!
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends