- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) blueberry pie filling
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping and cake cubes. Spread evenly into an ungreased 13×9-in. dish; top with pie filling. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before serving.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends