- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 1 package (6 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 pint orange sherbet, softened
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Drain oranges and pineapple, reserving juices. Set oranges and pineapple aside. Add water to juices to measure 2 cups. Place in a saucepan and bring to a boil; pour over gelatin in a large bowl. Stir until gelatin is dissolved. Stir in sherbet until smooth.
- Chill until partially set (watch carefully). Fold in oranges, pineapple and bananas. Pour into an oiled 6-cup mold. Chill until firm.
1 piece: 161 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 55mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends