- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- In a mixing bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, rolled oats, melted butter and brown sugar together.
- Press inside the bottom of a 9 or 10 inch springform pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven to cool.
- Meanwhile in the bowl of your electric mixer blend together cream cheese, brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cornstarch and vanilla.
- Once well combined, pour on top of your graham cracker/oat crust.
- To start your apple layer, arrange the thinly sliced apple on top of the cheesecake in a single layer.
- Top with the Apple Crisp Topping. Bake at 350F for 40-50 minutes.
- Once it’s done cooking, cool for 15 minutes, then refrigerate overnight.