1 pkg betty crocker double chocolate chunk cookie mix
3 Tbsp vegetable oil
1 Tbsp water
36 round milk chocolate-covered chewy caramels, unwrapped
36 pecan halves
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Place miniature paper baking cups in each of 36 mini muffin cups.
2. In large bowl stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until soft dough forms.
3. Shape dough into 36 1-1/4 inch balls, place in muffin cups. If dough becomes sticky, dust hands with flour.
4. Bake 8 – 9 minutes or until edges are set. Immediately press one milk chocolate-covered caramel into center of each cookie cup.
5. Cool two minutes. Top with pecan halves. Cool completely. Remove from pan with narrow spatula.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!
Cute And Yummy Turtle Cookie Cups