- 2-3/4 cups chocolate bear-shaped crackers or chocolate wafer crumbs, crushed
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- Caramel sundae syrup, optional
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine crushed crackers and 2 tablespoons sugar with melted butter. Using the bottom of a glass, press cracker mixture onto bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate. Bake until set, 12-15 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, mix cold water and coffee granules until blended. Sprinkle gelatin over coffee mixture; let stand 5 minutes. Microwave chocolate chips and 1/4 cup cream on high until chips are melted; stir until smooth. Stir gelatin into chocolate mixture until smooth. Cool slightly.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth. Gradually beat in remaining cream. Beat in chocolate mixture until blended. Transfer filling to crust. Refrigerate, covered, until set, about 2 hours.
- If desired, drizzle with caramel and chocolate syrups.
1 piece: 699 calories, 54g fat (31g saturated fat), 139mg cholesterol, 400mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends