4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2/3 c light mayo
2-3 Tbsp cilantro, chopped (more or less to taste)
1 clove garlic, minced
1-2 limes, juiced (more or less to taste)
salt and pepper, to taste
sliced red onion
8 slice rustic bread
1. For Mayo: In a small bowl combine mayo, cilantro, garlic and 1/2 of the lime juice (more or less to taste) and salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate while you prepare the rest of the meal.
2. For chicken: Butterfly chicken breast by slicing throught the middle horizontally to cut almost in half. Open out flat. Brush lightly with oil, sprinkle with a pinch of taco seasoning on each side and salt and pepper to taste.
3. For outdoor grilling: Grill over medium hot coals for about 3 minutes per side or until chicken is opaque with no trace of pink.
4. For indoor grilling: Preheat broiler, broil 3 minutes per side or until opaque or preheat a ridged grill pan to medium heat and cook 3 minutes per side until opaque.
5. Just before the chicken is done squirt with remaining lime juice.
6. Lightly toast bread on the grill about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Assemble your sandwiches topped with avocado, lettuce, onion, tomato and of course the cilantro lime mayo. Enjoy!