4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2/3 c light mayo
2-3 Tbsp cilantro, chopped (more or less to taste)
1 clove garlic, minced
1-2 limes, juiced (more or less to taste)
salt and pepper, to taste
sliced red onion
8 slice rustic bread
1. For Mayo: In a small bowl combine mayo, cilantro, garlic and 1/2 of the lime juice (more or less to taste) and salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate while you prepare the rest of the meal.
2. For chicken: Butterfly chicken breast by slicing throught the middle horizontally to cut almost in half. Open out flat. Brush lightly with oil, sprinkle with a pinch of taco seasoning on each side and salt and pepper to taste.
3. For outdoor grilling: Grill over medium hot coals for about 3 minutes per side or until chicken is opaque with no trace of pink.
4. For indoor grilling: Preheat broiler, broil 3 minutes per side or until opaque or preheat a ridged grill pan to medium heat and cook 3 minutes per side until opaque.
5. Just before the chicken is done squirt with remaining lime juice.
6. Lightly toast bread on the grill about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Assemble your sandwiches topped with avocado, lettuce, onion, tomato and of course the cilantro lime mayo. Enjoy!
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends