- 3 Tablespoons butter unsalted
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 2 cups low sodium beef broth
- Add butter to saucepan and melt gradually over low heat.
- Slowly add garlic, onion powder and flour so that it is evenly distributed around the pan. Whisk slowly for 5-10 minutes.
- Every couple minutes, give the pan a shake and swirl so that the gravy covers the entire bottom of the pan.
- Add broth 1/2 cup at a time until gravy becomes a dark, rich brown color.
- Turn to medium heat and allow to simmer until you have your desired thickness. Stir every 20-30 seconds while simmering. Cook for 8 minutes for thinner gravy and up to 12 minutes for thick gravy.
- Stir in a Tablepsoon of butter at the end to add sheen. Remove from heat.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends