People rave about this luscious strawberry pie. Best of all, it’s a low-sugar sensation that you won’t feel guilty eating.
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1 package (8 ounce) sugar-free cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (3 ounce) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice in a 2-cup measuring cup. Set pineapple aside. Add enough water to juice to measure 1-1/2 cups; transfer to a saucepan. Whisk in the pudding mix and gelatin until combined. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in pineapple. Remove from the heat; cool for 10 minutes.
- Add the strawberries; toss gently to coat. Pour into crust. Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours. Garnish each piece with 1 tablespoon whipped topping. Refrigerate leftovers.
1 piece: 159 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 172mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit, 1/2 fat.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends