- 1 (10 oz) bag miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter
- 5 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (7 oz) jar marshmallow creme
- 6 (1.55 oz) Hershey’s chocolate bars
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Line a 10 x 15 inch baking sheet with parchment paper. Spray paper with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a large glass bowl, add marshmallows and butter. Microwave in 20 second intervals until combined and smooth. It to me 1 minute 20 seconds.
- Mix the Rice Krispies cereal and graham cracker crumbs into the marshmallow mixture.
- Press the rice krispie mixture into the lined 10 x 15 pan.
- Spread marshmallow creme over the rice krispie layer.
- Place the chocolate bars over the top of the marshmallow creme layer.
- Place in the oven at 200 degrees until the chocolate in soft and spreadable. This took 4-5 minutes. The carefully spread the melted chocolate over the marshmallow creme layer.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, then roll up from the long side, just like you would with cinnamon rolls. Pinch the seam together and place on the parchment sheet in the fridge for 30-45 minutes. Cut into 15 slices and serve.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends