- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 1 package cooked sausage crumbles
- 1 envelope country gravy mix
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 oz shredded pepper Jack cheese
- Heat oven to 375. Separate crescent dough into 16 triangles and place on a greased, round pizza pan with points toward the center.
- Press onto the bottom and up the sides of pan to form a crust; seal seams — Bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, prepare gravy according to package directions in a medium saucepan. Stir sausage crumbles into thickened gravy; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat.
- Add egg mixture; cook and stir until almost set. Spread sausage gravy mixture over the crust. Top with eggs and cheeses.
- Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until eggs are set and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends