I just love this chicken stir-fry recipe, and the aroma is out of this world! The dish is slightly sweet and very peppery, so you may want to serve it over white or brown rice to tame the heat.
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- 1/4 cup canola oil, divided
- 1 large onion, chopped
- Minced fresh cilantro and thinly sliced green onions
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Place cornstarch in a large bowl. Add chicken in batches; tossing to coat. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until no longer pink, 8-10 minutes. Remove and keep warm.
- Stir-fry onion in remaining oil until tender. Stir soy sauce mixture and add to pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Return chicken to pan; heat through. Top with cilantro and green onions.
1/2 cup: 324 calories, 18g fat (3g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 832mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 23g protein.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends