Fried Rice Ingredients:
- 4 cups of cooked rice.
- 3 tbsps of butter.
- 1 diced onion.
- 12 oz of frozen peas and carrots.
- ½ cup of soy sauce.
- 3 beaten eggs.
How to make Fried Rice:
- In a large nonstick skillet, melt the butter and sauté the onion until tender.
- Mix in the peas and carrots and heat until thawed and tender.
- Move the vegetables to one side of the skillet and scramble the eggs in the other side.
- Once scrambled, mix the eggs and vegetables together then stir in the soy sauce.
- Mix in the rice gradually until well combined.
- Easy, peasy and yummy! This rice is a must try guys! The veggies go perfectly with it. I usually make this rice when I’m having chicken. It fits perfectly.