- 2 sheets puff pastry, 25cm/10″ square
- 4 – 5 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 8oz/250g shaved ham
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese (or any other melting cheese) (Note 1)
- 2 egg yolks (or 1 egg – Note 2)
- Oil spray
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F. Spray 2 baking trays with oil.
- Let the puff pastry defrost then cut into 9 x 8cm/3.5″ squares.
- Spread about ½ tsp of mustard diagonally across ta square.
- Top with ham and sprinkle with cheese.
- Dab one corner with egg yolk using a brush. Fold the opposite corner over the filling first, then fold the corner with the egg yolk over it and press down to bond.
- Place on baking tray. Repeat with remaining square.
- Brush the top with egg. Bake for 15 minutes or until deep golden brown and puffed.
- Serve warm!
3. These reheat very well! They store for 2 days in an airtight container (reheat in a 180C/350F oven for 5 minutes), or frozen (cooked) for up to 2 months (reheat in a 180C/350F oven for 12 minutes).
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends